it is about construction engineering. I upload attachment, which has more explanation about what you have to do.
1. Explain at least three ways in which disaster response projects differ from normal construction projects.
2. Explain why each of the following contract types would, or would not, be appropriate for disaster recovery construction.
c. Unit price or indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity(IDIQ)
e. Cost-plus with incentive
3. Explain why prioritization of disaster response projects is important and discuss one example of a high, medium, and low priority project.
4. Explain how speed and safety requirements affect disaster response projects. Discuss three examples of either a speed or safety requirement.
5. You are the engineer for coastal Florida city. Following a recent hurricane your city needs to complete three different repair or recovery tasks. For each scenario, select the best contract type from the list given. Explain why you would select this contract type for the project. Use each contract type only once. Your choices are: Fixed price; Cost Plus; Cost Plus Incentive
a. Situation A: A highway is covered with debris. You are not sure how much debris is there but it must be removed quickly to restore traffic operations and deliver food and fuel.
b. Situation B: The roof has been blown off your water supply pumping station. You have the original drawings for the building and desire to replace the roof exactly as shown in the original drawings. The pumping station is operational with a temporary roof. However, you would like work to start immediately and you want to motivate the contractor to complete the roof within two weeks.
c. Situation C: A 40'x80' storage shed for landscaping equipment has been destroyed by the wind. You want to replace the shed before the next rainy season which is 8 months away. You already have a completed design for the shed and do not want to change anything.