PURPOSE: I have a friend who has cancer. He needs to find the best doctors (VERY best) and treatment options in Germany, Germany, and Germany (this project is specifically for Germany). Though you will earn a competitive wage for your help, this project is about much more than money - it's about saving a life.
We will provide you parameters regarding the specific information needed, and will provide a framework for how to go about getting this information. You will use a combination of Google searching as well as phone calls (calling the doctor's office).
HIRE DATE: Due to the risks associated with prolonging treatment start, we need to hire as soon as possible.
REQUIREMENTS (Apply ONLY if):
- You are an expert with Google search syntax and can typically find whatever information on whatever topic quickly
- Your native language is German and you are also fluent in English
- You are open to talking verbally through Skype
- You are also fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) - verbal is more important than written. (this preferable, but optional)
- You live in Germany (this is preferable, but optional)
Compensation will be discussed during interview. Will be very competitive. Bid $38 as a placeholder bid. If your bid is for any amount other than $38, we assume you have not read this job posting in detail, and will ignore your application.