Android Java app developer from Czech or Ukraine (Kiev).
We are looking for a professional freelance Java programmer to extend our motivated and professional working team (Czech Republic-Netherlands) for the development of an Android App. Our team exists of a project leader, senior developer/programmer and a graphic designer.
However this is a short term project, we prefer to build up a long term relationship with you, because of ongoing maintenance and updates of the app in the future.
It is a Android Fitness app (HRV measurement, graphs, progress, log in, registration, user-server interaction, history, journal, tour, help pages, AV screens, preferences, reports (printing) etc.
Te get an impression of an example of the app see: [url removed, login to view]
Different libraries and functionalities are already pre-programmed, but the front end and UI is new. For that integration of existing libraries and cooperation with the senior programmer is needed.
Two versions of the app have to be developed: an individual version and a group version that calculate and displays ‘average outcomes’. Many aspects (coding, user interface) are the same as the individual version, but there are also differences between the two versions. Individual user output will be sent via wifi to the group app. This group app calculates group scores and pushes some some of the group data back to the user app into grahps.
• Very good knowledge of the Java programming language and proven experience with development of Android applications ;
• Experience with AppCompatActivity and/or FragmentController are very welcomed;
• Pixel perfect design.
• Good English communication skills
• High availability: minimal 30 hours a week available for project; should be able to be reached once a day. Bidder must be dedicated to this project. If bidder is busy with multi-projects, please don’t bid.
• Total Time frame: max. 2 months.
• Agree to work with milestones. After each milestone that meets our briefing, quality standards and planning; there will be a payment (after sending your invoice), and a decision to continue with the next milestone.
• After the selection of the programmer is willing to sign NDA and an standard agreement for transferring all rights to the owner of the app.
• Bids by developers. Show your experience. We need an adept's own application including a part of its source code to be sent to us alongside with a CV and applications developed. These are meant to be a base for the interview.
• Pre-selection and interviewing of 3 candidates
• Selection of the candidate and make an agreement on milestones and payments (if a milestone is not finished satisfactory and in time, the working relationship can be finished).
• Sign the NDA and agreement for transferring copy-rights
• Detailed briefing and start project
• Concrete briefing
• The UI graphical design for the screens
• Description of the pages
• Part of the libraries, algorithms and functionalities
Ways of working & points of contact:
• Project leader (Hans): reporting to Hans about the concept, planning, timelines, payments, needs, contracts, agreements, concerns, design matters, user interface, user functionalities, front end matters
• Technical leader (Petr): reporting to Petr about technical and back-end matters
Sending every week results (including codes): weekly prints and demo’s (even if it’s very raw) to both. Fixed time Skype meeting: 2 times a week.
Please be aware that this app will use a lot of the same programming and functionalities as the Stresslocator app as mentioned in the link. But also some new functions need to be added and the user interface will be completely different.