Bacan is a subscription-based fashion website where, after filling in a style survey, you receive a box with products that best match your style. The products are selected by a personal stylist, achieving a high level of personalisation. Finally, you keep what you want and return what you don't.
Bacan is an Argentinian startup, with 2+ years in the market which recently got well funded to launch in Spain. Within its competitors we can find Stitch Fix.
We understand that technology is a key part of our business and that's why we are hiring new software developers to improve what's been done and let us be where we are now and take it to the next level.
We are looking for an AngularJS developer to fully take charge of our legacy front-end application and refactor it while building new exciting features to it. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a project that is going to be really big.
Apply if you:
- Are a Semi-Senior/Senior Front-End Developer
- Are available full-time (40 hs/week)
- Have real world experience shipping AngularJS applications to production: from development to deployment. Experience in Angular 4+ is a great plus.
- Write clean and maintainable code
- Don't ship untested code
- Have a good level of written and spoken English
- Have experience with basic git commands like amend, rebase and pull-requests workflow
- Have experience with agile methodologies. All of our development tasks should pass through the agile board so we will expect you to help managing and defining tasks.