it is a distracted driving where the app uses the GPS of the phone to see how fast the car is going please see below points
1. We would like the app to be able to lock the GPS of the car, only way to unlock the GPS is to unlock the app.**using GPS to locate, can phone signal location be used
2. The app cannot be uninstalled unless the app is unlocked
3. Parents to be able to logon site and turn app on / off**potentially on second release, dashboard should have all information potentially recorded as weather, area, speed, anything that may be relevant or sellable, data mined, etc..
4. Parents to be able to logon site and see where the kid is driving for the past week, also to show if the kids was speeding in certain areas
5. When app is running if the home button is pressed than it will show the following message that (for your safety the phone is temp. off)**this may counter the concept of distracted, voice would be nicer
6. When someone calls or text you while app is running a text message should be sent back saying the user of this mobile phone is currently in a motor vehicle and cannot receive call / text. Powered by (site)
7. If the user wants to use maps they will have to input their destination beforehand.**and or stop to reroute
8. Once app is installed on the phone, in the control panel of the app, all the allocation / app that are running on the phone should pop up with default off. Parents can choose to turn them on.
9. Incoming call are set to off by default parents can turn on and have the option of being on with Bluetooth and or headset
10. Outgoing call are set to off by default parents can turn on and have the option of being on with Bluetooth and or headset
11. When the user downloads a new app on their phone, the application should be able to pick this up and automatically place it in the control panel of the app and have it to be automatically off by default.
12. Parents can also control at what speed for the app to turn on. By default app should start when car reaches 5km or 3 miles per hr. and should turn off when the phone has stopped moving for 4 min. or if the phone has moved less than 1km or 0.6 miles within the 4 mins.**these must coincide with street lights, potential roadblocks, trains, etc if possible. Capabilities of sensory capabilities.
13. We would like the app to be scalable to be able to handle a large number of customers (amazon or google servers should be used)
14. Once app is running their should be ZERO distraction to the user. Meaning nothing pops up on the screen, no sounds of incoming mail / text, no blinking lights of any sorts, basically rendering the phone useless for the duration of the trip.
15. Potentially the use of 911 emergency number, or other number for which country or area it is being used for. Other countries.
16. Potentially use of pre-recorded music downloads, second version- but this might take away from what we are trying to accomplish
17. Suggestions about other kids phones in car with no app
18. Suggestions as to fleet drivers, truckers
19. Suggestion on what will constitute a buy, ease of application, ease of downloads, ease of forwarding app to friends fast quick
20. Potentially use of phone on a shorter duration than a 3 or 4 min wait, I.e. pull input temp password which allows you to use phone right away, once vehicle starts moving phone automatically shuts down right away.