******* IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***********
1. Please read the requirements before bidding
2. Please bid the actual amount you are willing to work for. Do not bid fictitious amount and then try to negotiate in chat.
3. Please be realistic. If you bid very high it will be disqualified.
English writer who has worked on professional content writing, blogging, oped writing, Wikipedia writing, news journal writing.
******* Description ***********
I need to get 10 blog posts (less than 2,000 words) on various Pakistan related topics (non-political). If all submissions are good and meet the requirement, the contract may be renewed on long term basis.
Actual topics titles can be jointly finalized with the winning bidder.
Articles must be in excellent English and must be interesting to read in terms of subject matter and the writing it self.
Articles must meet wikipedia style standards as much as possible.
The articles will have to be written in an engaging manner so that the reader feels connected.
Freelancer must use Wikipedia as a source of reference and research and must provide reference links with each article
A good example would be as follows:
1. History of Railway in Pakistan
2. History of PIA and etc
Final list of Topics will be provided to the winning bidder.
******* Deliverable ***********
Formatted Text Document like MS word or any thing similar
******* TERMS **********
1. All original files, in editable, modifiable, and unlocked format will be part of the deliverable.
2. Each deliverable is stand alone and upon acceptance will be considered final and payment will be released accordingly.
3. Buyer reserves the right to cancel the project if it is not progressing according to agreed terms or at successful completion of a milestone without penalty or claim to any dues additional to the amount applicable to the unpaid successful completed deliverable.
4. Deliverable will be considered complete once it has been reviewed by the client and no changes are requested.
5. All deliverable must meet the minimum quality criteria stated in the proposal and correspondence on Freelancer
6. Freelancer / Service Provider agrees that upon receipt of payment from Buyer, any and all Work Product will be the sole and exclusive property of Buyer
7. All work must be genuine and original and free from plagiarism.
8. The Freelancer / Service Provider agrees (i) not to disclose any Confidential Information or any information derived therefrom to any third person, (ii) to keep the buyer’s Private and Confidential Information confidential and take all the reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality and privacy of such information. (iii) not to use any Private or Confidential Information for any purpose whatsoever except for the sole purpose of this project or later use it as reference to gain more work .
9. The Freelancer / Service Provider agrees to remove and delete all Private and Confidential Information from record at the completion of the project.
10. All information exchanged in regards to this project is private and confidential
11. NO payment will be made for partial, incomplete or substandard work.
12. IMPORTANT - the project will be based on 2 milestones of half and half. Please note that no milestone will be created at awarding. Once you are ready to submit the first half of the work. The milestone will be created at that point. This is because of past experience where the freelancers take the project then disappear, causing a problem where a dispute has to be filed for milestone cancellation.