Write x2 articles on marketing topics targeted at small business owners in Australia.
Will require some minimal research, facts, figures, etc. with commentary. This will be read by small business owners so language should revolve around how marketing can improve the sales for a business.
Topic 1: An intro to LinkedIn
- Statistics around Australian LinkedIn users
- What type of businesses/professionals are on LinkedIn (eg. no good if your target customer are tradesman as they don't generally use LinkedIn)
- Benefits for businesses to be on LinkedIn
- How often to post on LinkedIn and at what times
Topic 2: 5 tips for running a Facebook competition
- General intro as to the benefits of businesses having a company page on Facebook.
- Explain how running the right type of competition can attract good engagement and sales leads
- Check that your competition aligns with Facebook competition guidelines as well as your state (legal) requirements
1 - what do you want to achieve? brand awareness, grow followers, etc.
2 - choose your type of contest
2A - easiest ones to run: like or comment to win or caption contest
3 - find a prize people will want to win
4 - make your contest mobile friendly and easy to share
5 - promote across all your social media channels, website, in-store etc.
Promote your prize winner and measure the effectiveness of your competition.