I need a Delphi unit with reliable methods (procedures and functions) to get a unique computer ID (fingerprint) based on:
- Primary master HDD serial number
- Processor identification(s)
- BIOS identification(s)
A 32 digit (hexa) ID should be generated by an exported function, mixing all the collected data.
- Methods should NOT be based on WMI or Registry, and need to stay the same when HD is formated, partitioned and in different Windows versions.
- Methods should be valid for IDE and SCSI HDD types, and work on Windows Vista to 10, WITHOUT the need of admin rights.
- Clean code, without unused procedures/functions, compatible with Delphi 7 and XE3.
Prefered freelancers that already worked in a similar project. Please, give this information in your bid proposal.
PS. There is attached to this project an old free Delphi component that proposes to get HDD (IDE and SCSI) serial number without admin rights. There is also another project that proposes to get CPUID and other hardware information, to build a serial number. But remember, these are "unreliable" code I found on internet, I need reliable (tested) methods.
Thank you very much!
10 freelanceů na tento projekt zveřejnilo nabídku v průměrné hodnotě $187
Hello. As a professional programmer and hobbyist reverse engineer, I have some knowledge of hardware fingerprinting used in common software protections. I can create such Delphi unit basing on this experience.
Dear customer, i have carefully read through the requirements of this order and comprehended them well. I am thus ready to work on it and provide a quality timely response. Welcome pp