Hi, Have you ever worked with the MPU6050? Maybe you have tweaked the DMP? If you have done this then I would like to hire you to provide me with a software solution that can do the following:
1) It should provide yaw / pith /roll of a vehicle
2) Should filter out external noise such as road noise and engine noise (adjustable filter / auto learning filter?)
3) Should use algorithms such as Kalman filter, or a fusion algorithm etc - obviously you know better than me as you are the expert.
4) The sensor can be mounted in any position in the vehicle, a means is required to auto level, zero it such that the following information will be available:
a) Acceleration (braking / acceleration / banking left and right)
5) System latency should be less than 30ms
6) A processing sketch or something similar can be used to proof that it works.
7) Either an Arduino or ESP32 can be used.
8) 'C" source code
9) Low drift (complementary filer?)
10) Project price can be increased if you can add value beyond listed above
11) You must be a good communicator and I will require proof that you have done something like this before.
12) Euler angles or quaternions?