We wish to create a website similar in functionality to [url removed, login to view] where users are able to upload their photographs, have other users vote on them, and whoever received the most votes will be featured on the frontpage for 1 day.
- Responsive website design
- File uploading
- Automatic-image size optimization
- Transactional processes
- User community interaction
- User accounts
- Social media integration
Key Success Points:
- Simple & intuitive UI
- Automatic processes - Gallery display, image downloading
- System will automatically detect user screen resolution and show you wallpapers
- Responsive - must perform well across multiple platforms (desktop, tablet, mobile)
- Layout of ‘gallery’ screen is of high importance
- Hand curated to ensure high-quality
- Landing Page
- Gallery Page
- Detail Page (Download, Comments)
- Search function
- Login / Register
- Profile with "ranking system" (The more likes and votes received, the higher the rank / It could be displayed as a camera symbol - bronze, silver & gold for example)
- Upload area
- Voting Pool
• A user visits the landing page, which is responsive to their device configuration.
From here, they will see the current or highlighted “wallpaper of the week”.
• Clicking on the wallpaper, gives access to a gallery page showing differently sized frames containing images from previous "wallpaper of the week". These picture frames
should be perfectly arranged to fit the device (matching the screenshot) and should
all be 16x10 w 4K min resolution. This will be done via a completely automated
process. Gallery page is meant to represent what it would look like on a physical
wall. most importance is responsive sizing and automatic rearrangement,
• The “wallpaper of the week” is always highlighted in gallery page as slightly larger
and on homepage, with older ones appearing towards the bottom.
• From here the user can click on a framed wallpaper in order to go to the Detail page.
• From here the user can download images, view their details, and comment on them.
• The user can register if they wish to upload their own artwork or comment on images (social media login available)
• Once uploaded, the images are available in a voting pool for other users to vote on them to be "wallpaper of the week". This process should be highly autonomous with only minor moderation needed to select the final wallpaper of the week.
Produce an initial subset of necessary wireframe screens to cover key recommended user functionality of the out-fun web app in order to best depict the system improvements. These wireframes should include the following primary components:
• Functionality / Features / User goals
• Content / Tone
• Imagery / iconography (as needed, and at a level of appropriate fidelity)
• Links within screens (clickable elements as appropriate) / indication of mobile ‘gestures’
• Clear descriptions of user functionality / page notes / developer-specific notes
• The wireframes will clearly indicate any and all ‘developer specific’ information to help reduce or eliminate potential questions from the subsequent development team, whether they are on or off-shore.
Create UI Screen Design - The idea is to design the overall appearance / aspects of our concept designs including type choices, color choices, etc. They should show, as close as possible, how all final appearances will be rendered. Based on the resulting wireframes from Step 1, you should create the corresponding UI screen design ready to implement in the final production elements of the website.
Develop Website based on Requirements mentioned above (incl. documentation).
55 freelanceů na tento projekt zveřejnilo nabídku v průměrné hodnotě $4143
ok i can make wallpaper website as per your need with responsive design but before going to further details i need understand proper end-user flow and feature list..can we discuss more on this ?
After reading your [url removed, login to view] type website development project details, it looks like we still need to discuss via freelancer PMB and then only i can give you a firm bid or time-frame.