Aim: To convert ‘flash’ based MathLab interactivities to ‘html5’ format for mobile and tablet use.
Mode of Delivery :
Stage 1: Develop a Prototype based on the attached "Samples for [url removed, login to view]"
Stage2: After Approval - Begin work on the actual project which will include modules from Class 01 - Class 07.
Inputs: The source files in .fla format will be provided along with the corresponding .swf files. The content (images etc.) from .fla files can be reused to create html5 files. The Storyboard, if available, will also be provided for reference.
Output: The vendor needs to provide HTML5 files that preserve the functionality of the given interactivity.
Scope of Work: In addition to HTML-5 Conversion, the vendor needs to make sure that:
· The content displayed fits suitably on the mobile/tablet screen. It needs to be responsive.
· The text and images have suitably been modified/resized to fit well on the small screen (4.5 inches and higher).
· The interactive elements such as: buttons, tabs, radio buttons etc. are smoothly tapable/draggable.
· These buttons, tabs, radio buttons etc. have been resized.
· The screen should not look cluttered.
Time Frame: These activities will be allocated to multiple vendors and need to be completed by on or before 15th December 2016.
4 freelanceů na tento projekt zveřejnilo nabídku v průměrné hodnotě $71
hi there i can recreate the game into html5 as per your requirement how many games for each class anyway? i prefer to do games for 1 class, any class you choose for me regards