Leaflet map with MySQL database connectivity so the current gps location can be stored and other locations can be altered.
1. Base map
- Fullscreen Leaflet map with current gps location of the mobile device. (See example from earlier project, given after assigning job)
- ‘Overlay’ page on map, to add or change game credentials. (game_id, team_id and player_id) (See example also)
- Add Layers with locations based on existing team_id’s in the given game_id.
- All locations from one team, within a specific game, are stored in a layer.
- Every layer has got his own color scheme.
- Locations are shown as marker and a radii on the map with a semi transparent fill.
2. Database connection
- MySQL version 5.6.47 (no json unfortunately)
- Create records (locations) in db, based on current location and given credentials by clicking the popup from the current location marker.
- Update records (locations) in db, based on the given game credentials by clicking locations on the map
MySQL database (and credentials) are provided by me, freelancer works directly on db, so ip-address needs to be given for white listing.
Because it is a proof of concept and parts of the job are already done, I consider this Can be considered a micro job. If job goes well, next phase (complex logic based on current location and information in db) can B3 assigned also.
4 freelanceů na tento projekt zveřejnilo nabídku v průměrné hodnotě $70
Hi, i have read your project description,and willing to start working on it, i have experience of leaflet map and GPS tracking software. please open a chat so we can discuss the details. Best Regards, Ghani.
Hello, I am GIS developer and have a lot of experience with LeafletJS based web mapping. If you hire me, I can complete your job successfully. Please let me know when you are available. Best Regards, Davide