This opportunity best suits individuals that have strong communication skills, strong relationship building skills, exceptional customer service, and the ability to close on the sale. You will be provided with the leads. There will be no structured script but will have the information needed for the calls.
Your role is to get new clients for our agency, the service you are going to promote is Website Design. We are currently looking for more clients based in the U.S.
The role also requires you to search for new potential clients, find their contact details, and make a sale, it's the easiest part and training will be provided. You will make a $100 commission on each sale (Will be more in some cases). We need someone who can achieve our weekly/monthly sales goal. This position is on a commission base and it would be your trial to prove your ability and once we are 100% sure that you are the right one we will hire you on a permanent basis and will raise your commission to $200.
Our target audience is "The Newly Registered Businesses" and our target country is the USA.
- Calling businesses and introducing and providing them our services.
- Search for new potential clients, find their contact details and make a sale.
- Follow up continuously on all potential sales processes to advance them towards closing.
- Emailing clients where needed. (Email account will be provided)
- You must have excellent email and sales skills and not be scared to pick up the phone and confirm things with a client.
- Prior experience in a sales role identifying and qualifying leads
- Proven ability to execute in complicated and ambiguous sales opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically
- Knows how to work with a remote team
- Native-level spoken English or Fluent in English
- Reliable internet connection, a headset, and a computer/laptop.
- $100 Fixed commission for each potential client on a trial, then $200 after the trial.
- You will be provided with the script and you have to record that script with your own voice.