We are on the lookout for talented, goal-oriented sales agents that have a passion for helping their clients succeed. He/she will be searching Internet for prospects, designing custom online marketing assessments, getting in touch with them, holding presentations, following up on those leads and getting potential clients excited about the branding/marketing strategies that we offer. Qualified professionals can expect a generous commission-only structure (up to 25% first month and 10% second month from monthly revenue of a closed client) with the potential for long-term residual income, and the ability to pursue as many leads as you want – earning opportunities are unlimited. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, please read on to learn about us.
Marclie Media is a full-service online marketing firm with vast experience in helping companies define their online identities. With over 89% of today’s consumers performing a web search before visiting brick-and-mortar storefronts, having a great online presence is no longer optional. We help our clients build an amazing online presence that naturally attracts new leads and converts them into long-term customers. Some of the services we offer are social media content creation and management, online advertising (Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Instagram Ads, etc.), funnel creation, email marketing, website development, etc.
Job applicant is not obligatory to have a sales degree or any previous sales experience. He/she must be highly motivated and target driven, reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, innovative and creative individual with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time.
• Holding sales presentations to a range of prospective clients
• Creating customized online presence assessments for each potential client individually
• Performing cost-¬benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• In-depth technical conversations with CEOs and marketing directors in order to build customized solutions
• Ability to build a rapport and network with influential people (your potential clients in future) - establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
• Knowing product/service you’re promoting inside and out
• Telephone cold calling and email following up on prospective clients
• Strong technical abilities with PC and creative Internet usage experience
• Thinking out-of-the-box is a must!!
• Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs and other team members
• Understanding and promoting company programs
• Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients
• Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders
• Answering client questions about credit terms, products and prices
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
• Keeping management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily email reports, weekly call work plans, and monthly and annual analyses
• Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, selling tactics, marketing strategies, etc.
• Recommending changes in products, service, selling approach and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by constantly improving yourself through attending on educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies