We're looking for a Java developer to work on a short-term contract.
You will be continuing development of a Java-based GUI application on a proprietary embedded Linux device, collaborating with another developer to complete the project.
- Must be comfortable with Java 1.5 and SWT (the device is too slow for Swing).
- Some C / C++ would be helpful.
- Familiarity with JNI on Linux.
- Familiarity with architectural paterns such as IoC.
- Should be fluent with Eclipse IDE and Git source control.
- Strong communication skills.
- Aprox. 1 month full time, or 2 to 3 months part time.
- We're in North Scottsdale, Arizona. You can work on-site or remotely but may need to visit regularly.
- Additional future work possible.
If you're interested, please email me with your resume, availability and hourly (1099) rate.
This is a direct-hire opportunity. Principals only please - no recruiters.
Candidates must be located in the Phoenix, Arizona metro area so you can visit our office periodically.
8 freelanceů na tento projekt zveřejnilo nabídku v průměrné hodnotě $38/hod.
Hello mj1856: I have been teaching java in an electronic engineer institute in Chile. I like to work with it, I know I could be every useful in your project. I used Eclipse IDE. and like linux too. Best Regards.
Hi, I have 5+yrs. of experience in software development. I am ready to work with you for your project. Please check your personal mail box for further detail. Thanks, Abhi