To be respectful of your time, please do not apply if you do not meet these criteria:
- Must be US Citizen located in the US (legal reasons from our attorney)
- Have at least 5 reviews, averaging 4.5+
- At least 5 years C++ experience or Java
- Independent contractor (not a member of an agency), willing to become a long-term, full-time member of the team, like a "family member"
- Should have a github or stack exchange username (if you're not on github, it probably is not good fit)
If you are interested, please provide:
- a github or stack exchange username
- whether your primary is Java or C++ (or both)
We are funded blockchain startup in a hot technical space.
Looking for C++ or Java. Start with small projects, work up to full time, 40 hrs week, long term.
Must love C++ or Java, algorithms, heads-down coding. Comfortable with memory management, multi-threading, pointers, templates, performance-optimized code, etc... P2P communication, networking, sockets.
For C++, Cuda and OpenCL a plus.
Can deploy to windows or linux.
Bonus: TeamCity, DevOps
Extreme eagerness to learn, grow, and "make things work". Must be able to deal with ambiguity and "connect the dots".
Grow with the company. Must be team-player and like working with other team members; success is based on the team not the individual.