• Analyze, design, development, and test solutions in a Unix/Linux environment to ensure performance and responsiveness on user interactions using full java stack.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code using Junit and TDD.
• Write technical documentation of the development solution.
• Work collaboratively with geographically distributed teams in an agile environment.
• Support the Agile process using SCRUM methodology.
• Assist QA team to determine system problems.
• 2+ years developing scaled web applications with Java Technologies.
• Intermediate to advanced experience with Java.
• Demonstrated knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
• Experience with Unix/Linux
o Experience with Maven/Gradle
• Experience with unit testing in Java: Junit
• Experience with PL/SQL programming
• Experience with relational databases: Oracle/SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MySQL
• Experience with Agile development methodologies: SCRUM
10 freelancers are bidding on average €16/hour for this job
I have 15 years of experience using Java and J2EE technologies. Work ranging from development and production support role. Exposure from back end to front end development