K zaplacení v momentě doručení
We need to generate a visualization of pipe inspection and condition data from an MSSQL Database on a Windows Server 2019 Datacenter. Each run of the script generates a visualization of the status of one pipe object.
Basic script procedure:
1. Accept necessary parameters (Object ID, Parameters for API, Filename to store files, …)
2. Retrieve data from REST API
3. Generate visualization -> done
4. Generate SVG file
5. Save file to a specific path on the server and/or cloud storage
Script design requirements:
1. Configuration file for API URLs and API keys for data retrieval, File storage directory, …
Our goal is to integrate this code into our backend. This means that it should be called by backend processes and result in an svg-graphic that can be stored in a database.
This means we need some adaptions of the existing code in the following issues:
- Script should take the width of the graphic as parameter instead of using the HTML element size
- Return value of the function should be the SVG code as a variable that can be used to be written directly in the database.
- Script must run on a NodeJS environment on Windows Server 2019
Identifikační číslo projektu: #37220049
49 Freelnceři na tento projekt zveřejňují nabídky v průměru €161
Hi, I'm interested in your project. Can you please share more details about the project so that I can understand the project? Let's chat to discuss more and finalize the project. Thanks
Hi sir, I'm excited about your project and confident in my ability to deliver your project . I'm committed to exceeding your expectations and ready to start from right away . Thank you .