App Features (Phase 1) - This Project
• High quality video and audio conferencing (preferably HD) and ability to switch to audio only if internet speed is not supporting video
• Ability to add and call users. It will be possible and likely ultimately that more than one conference with different lawyers and different clients could be happening at the same time through the same App.
• Participants: Ability to host 1-5 participants in a meeting
• Cross compatibility, useable on iOS and Android (and at a later Phase - Microsoft and Mac laptops and desktops)
• Recording of the conference - Automatic download and storage in an appropriate format (including audio only), such as .avi or .mp3 (for audio)
• User accounts, which can be created by "Create an Account" or signing in with Google or facebook.
• Ability for App users to request an appointment via form (which would be sent to us via email)
• The App will need to be developed with iteration in mind – it must have the capacity to easily tweak and “plug-in” new features that are developed in Phases down the line;
• Stability is key – the app will need to be extensively tested for errors, responsiveness and ease-of-use;
• Platform – it should be developed on a standard, industry recognised platform (and programming language) that will not be rendered obsolete with updates to Android or iOS operating systems
• Security – the app will be storing privileged and sensitive information. The developer will need to ensure the app is secure, and provide a strategy to us to guarantee that security.
• Master interface – the app should have an “Admin” interface that will allow access to all settings, change user permissions, obtain client details; and all other reasonably necessary functions.
• Source code for the app to be made available to us upon completion.
• Apps must be set up on our servers, and tested.
• Developer to provide ongoing bug-fix support.
Further features to be added in later Phases, as separate projects.
Branding: The App to be deeply branded as an app for our firm.
Once designed the App developer is to assist in making the app available for free through Apple Store and Google Play.
It is also expected that the developer will "improve" on the proposed "wireframe" design to make the App look sleek and up to standard.
First Payment Milestone to be released on completion of the iOS App, with the App working to the satisfaction of the Employer and uploaded to the App store.
Second Payment Milestone to be released on the completion and uploading of the Android App, working to the satisfaction of the Employer, and release of the source code.