Looking for a switched on asp.net c# developer who is able to think outside of the box, and who is keen to use visual studio 2005. I currently have an asp page that needs to be converted to asp.net 2.0, plus several enhancements. I have been programming for over 10 years, right from vb3 - visual studio 2005, and regularly attend developer conferences, all your code will be reviewed, traced, and profiled, so don't waste my time, or your time, as I won't pay for buggy, unstructured code. I don't mind helping out here and there, or bouncing ideas back and forth. I am always open to suggestions on how to do things better. For the nature of the work please see attached files. ** You will need to provide me with what is listed in the "statement of work" document, to be considered for the project. ****** Thanks...
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Feb 16, 2006 8:25:16 AM:
So far not one of you have met the requirements, of sending me links to websites that you have done in the past ( these should be aspx pages, not php or html) AND sample code that you have written.
So if you are serious about the work, you will need to supply this.
I also want to be in direct contact with the actual developer, I do not want to go through a Manager or a Project Manager.
The project is basically converting an asp grid to a .net telerik grid in asp.net 2.0, so it is a single page.
So unless you supply what I am asking for, you will not be considered.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Feb 26, 2006 1:43:06 PM:
Thanks for the bids.
Sorry for the delay in not getting back to some of you.
There seems to be some confusion to what exactly is required, so I am going to repost this bid, later on in the week.
I will setup the actual page on the web, so you will be able to get a better feeling for what I am after. I will also post more detailed instructions.