I need quick response, i have to select with in 1 day so communicate with me huryy, To clone a Real Estate Portal. More info will bw given on request. Only individual/company with experience in real estate portal need submit detail proposal. Those with no experience please do not waste time as you will not be considered. also send me ur work related to realestate and send ur personal webiste and portfolio. Regards Rao
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Nov 1, 2005 12:46:49 PM:
Here are details about the project, please see carefully, i will accept the bid who will reply with best solutions, and have some good work related this one, So , read it and tell me,
the following are the specifications of the real estate portal project. kindly go through them in detail before placing your bid price and project duration. once awarded, the successful bidder (sb) has to complete the job by the agreed time-table. sb has to take into account that he will be penalized for usd20 a day for every day the project is delayed.
bidders are expected to ask questions or state your opinion or any suggestions to all the points stated below. from there we assess your competence level of the project. the more questions you asked and opinion you provide the better we can understand you. note that your price must include ad ditional functionalities and features, which may not have been included here at this moment. in any case, we will try to limit any additions to a minimal.
1. the portal will be a hybrid clone of [url removed, login to view] .and [url removed, login to view] and has most of their features and functionalities. sb is free to propose new layout or to redesign the layout for our approval. portal must be user friendly and easy to navigate. the portal must be designed with flash, databases, ecommerce and content management system (cms).
2. portal is intended to reach out to users in every country of the world.
3. portal will have a 24/7 *** help desk.
4. home page shall display map of country search, city, district, featured properties, advertisers, payment mode, quick and advanced search options, amongst others. the home page of different country will be different.
5. sb shall design an appropriate logo and slogan for the portal.
6. sb to p rovide all clip-arts, pictures, photos and graphics for the web pages.
7. user search for property by selecting options on a search table of predefined database fields and matching keyword description.
8. users can choose from any one of 3 different types of search display options,
a. in brief single line description of the main features of the property,
b. in semi-detail description with a main photo display (just as in [url removed, login to view] )
c. in newspaper classified display format. (see attached)
9. there are two (2) types of users. paid and free users.
10. paid users of the portal will be sellers, landlords, property developers, real estate agents, bankers, service providers and advertisers.
11. free users include buyers, tenants and general public.
12. sb to design the portal with a front-end module for users to manage their listing and save their searches and back office admin control panel for administration of the porta l by the staff in the office.
13. registered user can login to their personal work space to save their comment or look at their search history.
14. free users can register as a member with personal particulars and *** using the sign-up option for email notification via the portal.
15. property put up for sale/rent (listings) include houses, flat, offices, factory, shops, warehouses, f&b outlets etc, in the case of singapore. description of property listing is likely to differ from country to country.
16. paid users pay a range of fees for property listings and services advertised on the portal.
17. fee charges are based on the duration of exposure on the portal. visit the following sites to get an idea of the layout and presentation. fees are collected online in advanced through subscribed ssl payment gateway like paypal, enet, visa, matercard, etc.
([url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view]
18. provide for initial free trial period in admin control option. paid users can list their properties on a free trial period e.g. 2 weeks, 30-day money back guarantee etc.
19. auto-responder email to paid user reminding re-newer of listing when they are about to expire.
20. auto-responder email marketing module to recruit affiliates and referrals.
21. affiliate marketing and referral marketing module allow for member site-link and refer-a-friend email submission. module must be able to monitor and pay commissions determined by admin control. user must be able to view their commission details by selecting any date range.
22. listed property status options include edit/hold/activate/withdraw/sold/rented. once a property is transacted the user updates the status. any sold, withdrawn or deactivated property will not show up again in the search.
23. paid users can edit/update property details anytime, except the property addresses cannot be changed.
24. option to select open house schedules and auction time and venue by paid user.
25. paid use r has a choice to pay for the service of a professional property photographer to shoot photos of their property on sale.
26. auto deactivate/archive if listing is not renewed on expiry or inactivate for set period of time.
27. portal will be database intensive. each ad is expected to take up 300-500kb of disk space. therefore your recommendation of the choice of server operating system and the database type is crucial. assuming 50-100k properties listed at any one time for every country. provide for difference set of databases for different country.
28. users can register for email notification of property searched. sb to provide robust search engine/email module matching users according to set database fields and auto-response result by email on a continuous basis until the user unsubscribed.
29. user will receive email notification of property whenever new properties matching their search option is listed.
30. allow paid users to en ter data thru define data fields tables( see examples of fields in [url removed, login to view] and login to agent 1, userid/s1237185c, password/97769700) and also map location link to [url removed, login to view] you must visit this sites to understand my database requirements
31. allow paid users to download and system automatic resized 6-8 property photos for each property listed. photos auto resizing feature found in [url removed, login to view]
32. allow print brochure option of property in pdf file format in the search result.
33. allow for few hundred members to login at the same time without compromising for speed of web pages and databases retrieval.
34. alarm/flag admin control if property listed by user is a duplicate.
35. allow for payment gateways for credit card payment, enet online fund transfer, mail cheque/dd to and accounting integration with back-office accounting system.
36. the main currencies will be in usd. all payment to be in usd. allow for automatic conversion to view in local currency for country searched. user will get to see the conversion in local dollars equivalent but pay in usd. the exchange rate is updated daily using rss feed.
37. the heart of the portal is the affiliate and referral module. it allows any user to constantly bring other users to the site and recruit them as paid user and earn a commission. sb to develop a system to pay commission to affiliates and referrals direct into their bank account.
38. help tools menu include mortgage calculator, home buyer checklist, free ebook, legal forms, glossary, real estate news, etc ;
[url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view]
sb to develop the mortgage calculator.
39. sb to develop a shopping cart module where any user can purchase real estate related articles like ebooks, transaction form, iea forms, and other physical products.
40. real estat e news and bank loan interest rates update using rss feeds.
41. user can use pre-approved bank loan application feature to source for the best rates and services by submitting their property and income details in a table provided at our portal. banks have to pay us for a referral fee for the service. other service providers that will be paying us a referral fee are lawyers, real estate agents, insurers, movers, contractors, interior designers, home improvement, photographers, etc;
42. there are also free site-links to government sites and websites of regulatory bodies.
this is how the program should work. user accessing the portal will automatically be directed to the country they are searching from. the system automatically detects this. they can then use the pull-down menu to access the country of their choice and proceed to sell or search for property. the system matches the search entry data entered and view the result on screen or subscribe to email notification on a continuous basis until unsubscribed.
the site will be basically divided into 3 functional zones:
• admin section to manage, monitor and review the workings of the site
• visitor section which will allow registered/unregistered members to browse the site and use the features
• registered area where paid users can upload their property and advertising details, prospective buyers can save their search and subscribe to newsletter etc.
example1: if a visitor to the site is required to enter his name and *** into a form, the web site software might store/save that information into a database and send an email.
example2: a visitor to your site chooses specific search criteria and clicks the “search?? button on the search page. the web site software interprets the visitor’s criteria and displays the matching properties from the database.
example3: a visitor clicks on an individual property detail pag e. the web site software uses a specific identifier in the link to retrieve the proper database record and displays the page showing that property’s specific details.
in each example above, the software provides specific functionality as it acts upon visitor requests or input. in contrast, some pages on the site may only display static text or images (not from a database system) that are fixed and will not change unless the change is written directly to the page.
when a user visits the web site, they are able to search and view home listings anonymously. when a user decides to “request more information??, “save searches?? or “save homes?? they are required to register as a new user or log in as a registered user. a new user is required to enter his basic contact information only. upon registration completion, the new user becomes a “registered user??. the registered user is logged in automatically and taken to the page of their initial re quest (example: they want to save a home, now they are registered and the home they wanted to save is added to their saved homes list). the newly registered user is also notified via email with instructions on how to access their account in the future. the admin control also receive an email notification of the new registered users contact information and the details of their first search. when the registered user returns to the site, they are not required to log in to search home listings. they are only required to log in when using advanced options like saved homes, saved searches and requesting information.
if sb have any better suggestions please feel free to provide.
sb must provide free support, enhancement and minor amendment for following six (6) months upon completion and handed over of project.
sb must agree to our payment terms as follows;
1. no deposit upfront.
2. 10% will be paid on approval of all web design pages a nd functionality.
3. 30% will be paid upon completion and approval of back office system (bos) databases coding
4. 30% will be paid upon completion of front end coding and integration with bos for testing. (portal testing and debugging will be done in your server at your own costs)
5. 30% will be paid upon completion and satisfactory testing and debugging of actual portal and transferring of source code and rights to us.
i. web design guidelines & tips
• home page
o the home page is the most important of the web site, and the construction is based on the customer easy & fast navigation, this web page would be optimized from the code to the graphics to download as fast as possible.
© logo of the company ??" top left with link to the index page
© links to all web pages ??" special attention to keywords
© quick/advanced search forms / availability of real estate products or services
© maps/photos, graphics of the destination country ??" optimized for a faster download
© content text, for online user and search engine purposes
© about us, contact us, legal information etc
• general web design
o attract the customer attention through the visual structure.
© use of 800x600 pixels resolution as minimum
© use of “liquid design??, in order to adjust the web page automatically to any resolution
© white background in all pages, combination of soft colors and minimum use of heavy graphics or unnecessary animations.
© the real estate logo would be placed in all the pages, position top left with link to the home page.
© add product pricing or links to pricing in multiple locations.
© use of standard fonts like arial or helvetica.
© use a 595 pixels width using tables centered (or even smaller to support webtv). use 535 pixel widths for pages intended to be printed.
© review of text grammar. sb to include a professional editor.
© use width, height tags on images to make the text portion of pages appear faster in the browser.
© for micro sites design consider the use of keywords in the url links and domain names to potentially improve search engine rankings.
© use a 1x1 pixel hidden image file on each page to hide indexable links to other pages to improve search engine spidering of the site.
© add the contact information on every page (website url, 800#, e-***, postal address).
© all pages would be use the same navigation system to remain consistent.
© total size of all graphics/components on a page should be 50kb or less optimally (with exceptions for important content pages). most pages should load in 15 seconds on a 28.8 modem. with exceptions for high content or dynamic pages.
© short descriptive title on each page header.
© credit card logos, pricing & ordering to front page. we will let people know that this is a commercial website.
© short titles across the site (if someone bookmarks a page this will make it a meaningful description).
© optimize graphics weight size to improve download time.
© general text body, arial, font size 2 or 3, small text sizes can also be too small to read on macs.
© headers, ar ial bold, font size 2 or 3
© don’t underline text if it is not a hyperlink
© don’t upper case text; it’s harder to read and is the internet equivalent of shouting.
© keep blocks of short text within 9 to 12 words long. it is easier on the eye than text that goes across an entire page.
ll. standard navigation system / site flow
o the home page will facilitate the navigation to any other part of the site; with this users would detect the area of navigation immediately.
o the navigation system would be placed in all pages giving the customer the easy navigation within the web site drawing them further into the content and subsequently for purchase and sale:
© recommended navigation system position top center or left side.
© group the links if apply, like, property for sale, land for sale, sold properties etc.
© short and clear text links
© icons & images only for special content
© back bottom
© regular text link for a faster download
© add a sitemap of the entire sit e adding the link in the navigation system
- navigation structure ??" (content) ??"
the navigation panel would set the consistency of the web design and structure model. this part of the web site may contain relevant links which has shown above.
this navigation panel is integrated in all pages; sb will integrate the same structure in all destinations country, changing just the information according to the selected page whereever required.
administrator would be able to review the site log stastics of the site from this section which will includes details such as ip address, reviewed page and coming from which page to this site
the web site will cover two modules:
1. front end.
2. back end.
1. front end
the front end is the part of the site that the user will see and use. it will be able to do the next things :
• select and search required information.
• navigation links with icon and map images.
• br ief information about searched properties.
• geographical information about searched properties.
• paid user terms and conditions with properties.
• download information in pdf format.
• weather information of a selected region.
• e-book and other materials about govt. rules, laws of selected area.
• *** helpline and help page
• terms and conditions
• sign up section
• manage account
• manage properties
• shopping section
• subscribe for email notification
• accounting system
• sign up section
• manage account
• search and view the properties
• subscribe for new property listing notification
• subscribe to view private properties
• shopping cart section
• email notification section
• refer to friend.
• send inquiry
• about us
• link to pre-approved bank loan.
select and search required information are based on countrywise, citywise, property id., estate, district or postal code.
navigation links with icon and map images which will gives pictorial map of selected country e.g. singapore. user click on a different region e.g. ang mo kio, bedok, ets. so its easy for user to navigation on a site.
brief information about searched properties give idea about sale property e.g. 3 bed room, 2 bathrooms, garage etc.
geographical information about searched properties e.g. area, location, with the help of map link. suppose buyer want to purchase house in bedok estate which place is around this location etc buyer get it from site.
user : terms and conditions with properties. will shows text based terms and condition. this terms and condition applied in a stamp paper at the time of real sale, purchase transaction.
download information in pdf format will allow buyer to download information as a copy of selected property. so buyer can print or view it as a offline content. pdf also contain different images of selected property e.g. front view, back view, sid e view of a house.
e-book and other materials. e-book are sold and download as soft copy in pdf files.
help page, will help for site navigation and its operation. however site will be design more user friendly. so even user who are least familiar with computer and internet will do their desire task easily.
terms and conditions will display textual message about our real estate site.
sign up section user would be able to sign up to be register as paid user or free user.
manage account paid user/agent can add/edit their company logo/contact details/personal photo/account details etc through this section.
manage properties paid user would be able to post/edit/delete the property details on site, properties would be come up in site for all users. (only approved (active) properties will come up in site).
subscribe to get buyers info agent can subscribe for this feature, agent will get the buyer user details (that which type of propert y they need) through email on regular basis. this should be paid section.
search and view the properties user would be able to search the properties by providing search keywords in web form, from search result user would be able to contact to seller/agent for dealing inquiry. user would be able to save their desire properties search.
subscribe for new property listing notification user would be able to save their desire properties search, and will get the email notification while any new properties which match with given criteria by user.
mortgage calculator user can calculate the details for mortgage loan using this mortgage loan calculator.
shopping section can purchase the e-books, transaction forms, iea forms etc and can view the details of posted orders as well.
email notification section buyers can subscribe to get the emails on certain occasions through system.
affiliate & referral section user will be paid commission by referring the other users to be site’s paid user. user can refer friends by sending preformatted email through the system.
faq user will get the answers of their queries/que stions from this section, questions and answer would be managed dynamically from admin panel.
send inquiry user would be able to send their queries or inquiries to site administrator from this section
link to pre-approved bank loan this would be link to bank and other service providers website and email link.
unlimited property listings
properties are listed with thumbnail picture, location, price, and link to detail, to allow visitors to quickly browse to the properties they are interested in, exactly as in [url removed, login to view] or 2 other formats described earlier.
detailed property information is displayed to visitors when they click on a property they are interested in with bigger picture, additional pictures, description, features, additional information, price, address, etc.
once viewing a property the user has the option of printing it on a printer friendly page, shortlist, et c, emailing the link to a friend, or calculating the cost of a mortgage.
site administrators can add, edit and delete properties that are displayed on the portal. with full control over the photos, information and price displayed.
the image upload feature allows users to upload pictures of the properties displayed. capability of up to 8 pictures per property!
unlimited property types
site administrators can add as many property types that are needed for their property listings so that properties can be grouped into easily navigated sections, e.g. hdb, private condo/apt, private houses, commercial, industrial, etc.
advanced search features
narrow properties down by property type, term, price range, beds, baths, square footage, location, postal district, free text, etc.
properties can be set as featured to give them extra exposure. featured properties rotate on the home page, display i n the right margin of all content pages, and are listed on the featured listings page.
wysiwyg html page editor
the additional user editable pages on the portal can be edited directly online by the system admin through the portal's control panel using our wysiwyg (what you see is what you get) ms word like interface. the built in editor makes altering your pages as easy as working with a normal word-processor. add bold or italic text or change text color or insert images or links - all from your browser without any knowledge of html!
mail list signup
gives site browsers the ability to opt in to the mailing list. this info is stored within the site database.
2. back end
• secure admin control pa nel
• administrator user management.
• paid user management.
• manage membership type for agent.
• agent user management.
• category management of properties.
• property field management.
• add new property by paid user.
• email and mailing list management.
• email marketing management
• manage inquiry.
• product management.
• order management.
• content management system.
• statistics and site log section.
• affiliates & referral management
• advertiser management
secure control panel
the password protected control panel, allows the site administrator to login and change virtually anything and everything on the site. full access is given to site configuration, property listings, user account management, testimonials, mailing list, banner administration, and more.
login access levels
the system is comprised of 5 login access levels:
©© administrators have the ability to add additional admin, agent, private party / buyer, service direc tory lister, and banner advertiser logins for the site
©© they have the ability to edit, delete, and view all system logins
©© the ability to add featured, and standard real estate listings without paying the listing fee
©© the ability to edit or delete all listed properties or service directory listings
©© for easier listing administration - if logged in - edit / delete buttons display on all view pages - (search results page, latest listing page, and property details page). edit / delete buttons
display under all listings if logged in with admin rights.
©© the ability to add, view, edit, and delete all banner advertisements.
©© the ability to view all banner statistics
©© the ability to send mail to people that have signed up to receive mailing subscriptions
2. real estate agents
©© agents have the ability to add property listings after paying the listing fee
©© they have the ability to edit or delete only properties in whi ch they have listed.
©© for easier listing administration - if logged in - edit / delete buttons display on all view pages - (search results page, latest listing page, featured listing pages and property details page) that are owned by the current logged in user. there is also an option in the control panel to "manage your listings".
©© agents can only view, edit, or delete their account information.
©© agents cannot edit the price and address/location of properties in which they have listed
©© only agents are also placed in the site's "agent directory". customers can search for agents by name, office, or location.
3. seller/owner lister
©© seller/owner listers have the ability to add property listings after paying the listing fee
©© they have the ability to edit or delete only properties in which they have listed.
©© for easier listing administration - if logged in - edit / delete buttons display on all view pages - (search re sults page, latest listing page, featured listing pages and property details page) that are owned by the current logged in user. there is also an option in the control panel to "manage your listings".
©© seller/owner listers can only view, edit, or delete their account information.
©© seller/owner listers cannot edit the price and address/location of properties in which they have listed
4. service directory lister
©© service directory listers have the ability to add service directory listings after paying the listing fee
©© they have the ability to edit or delete only service directory listings in which they have listed.
©© service directory listers can only view, edit, or delete their account information.
5. banner advertiser
©© banner advertisers have the ability to add banners after paying the listing fee
©© they have the ability to edit or delete only banners in which they have listed.
©© they have the ability to edit or d elete only banners in which they have listed.
©© banner advertisers can only view, edit, or delete their account information.
mailing list manager
the mailing list manager allows the site administrator to view subscribers to the newsletter, send emails to one subscriber or all subscribers.
all site configuration variables are easily managed by the site admin within the easy to use control panel.
email management admin would be able to manage the email body contents of all predefined emails. system will send the email to users dynamically. admin would be able to search the user and send the selected email to those users.
manage inquiry admin would be able to view/delete the inquiry sent by site users and can reply them through the system.
product management admin would be able to add/edit/delete/active/inactive the products such as e-books, transaction forms, iea forms along with details such as price, description etc. it also involves the payment gateway integration.
order management admin would be able to search/view the details of order placed by site users for products.
content management system admin would be able to manage the page contents of several pages of site such as about us, profile etc... this would be come up with editor so admin would be able to manage the contents through editior.
affiliate & referral management admin would be able to review the referral report of site users and details regarding to earned revenue from referral program.