I am putting together a team for a long-term project that I have in hand. The duration of the project is expected to be 2 years and will require several programmer (perhaps 20) with different skills which include:
- Windows XP/2000: MS-SQL/Access, VB, VC++, C#, Java including .NET
- Linux: MySQL, PHP
- Web development: HTML, ASP/JSP, XML, AJAX
- Web Design: Creative design, Photoshop, Corel Draw, Dreamweaver, Frontpage, etc.
- Technical Documentation: SRS, SDS, Test Plans, Test Cases
Please respond with the answers to the following questions..
1. Your RAC id
2. List of _no more than 3_ programming languages in which you consider yourself to be an expert.
3. Send me screen shots of _at least 5_ application development projects you have done, or _at least 5_ URLs of websites you have made.
4. Tell me how many hours per day you can work for me. Tell me your available timings for each day of the week, including the weekend if possible. I will need you to be online using MSN, Y! or AIM (just like going to an office) on those times. Any times of the day or night are okay with me as long as you are there when you promise. Let me know which country you are located in so I know your timezone.
**5. I am looking for individuals OR small/medium companies who can offer employees on hourly basis** .
6. Tell me your hourly rates. Multiply your hourly rate by 100 and put that as your bid price on RAC.
7. I will hire you by the hour or per week. I will send you detailed task assignments and each assignment will have an authorized number of work hours. I am a good planner, so my estimates are generally very accurate. However, if you disagree with any estimate, we will discuss it to arrive at a mutually acceptable estimate before you begin work. Each task assignment will have a clearcut Acceptance Criteria (checklist/test cases) which I will send to you along with the assignment, which will be used to judge your work. Therefore there will be no disagreement when you claim work is finished.
8. I will escrow funds for 100 hours with RAC and will release them at the end of each task's acceptance. As tasks are expected to be short (each 100 hours or less), so you will never have to wait too long to get paid.
Please respond as soon as possible.