NO place holder bids!!
We need wordpress theme guru with multisite experience, that can not only design custom wordpress theme, but also do some php/mysql/ajax work.
Nice and simple wordpress theme, according to our specs (see also 2 attachements)
1) Fluid width and possibility to choose between 2-3 columns
2) Reactions on posting should be only visible on single post page AND in nicely organised (structure)
3) Banners between posts are NOT controled by same plugin as banners in sidebar!
4) front page contains all posts from current (this) week, older news of this month should be shown per week in a column, older news of other Months in Archive page. See attachement for more info
5) Every x number of postings a large format banner (advertisement) should be shown between the postings. We control the advertsing, perhaps from another url/server
6) No "older entries" and "newer entries" links
7) All contact / posting / etc. forms should contain captcha security
8) Cookie: When visitor enters the website (root) then check for cookie.
Nocookie-> show page where visitor can choose his/her subdomain,
else if cookie exist then redirect visitor to corresponding subdomain.
If visitor enters subdomain website, no cookie check!!
9)Don't make graphic buttons, etc. with text on it, we want to use it for multilangual purposes!!
We need following plugins (subject to changes, also maybe you know better plugins!?!):
- bannerplugin - [url removed, login to view]
- contact form - [url removed, login to view]
- role scoper - [url removed, login to view]
- set images sizes - [url removed, login to view]
- watermark - [url removed, login to view]
- Google analytics plugin
- newsletter - [url removed, login to view]
Following problem should be solved:
Solution to bypass the watermark plugin when uploading banners (for use in adrotateplugin). Else the banners also have a watermark!!
Perhaps another plugin doesn't have this problem!?!!
full ownership of everything you make
100% valid xhtml and css
complete psd and other files
Payment after complete delivery and installation on our server!
Can be based on existing framework, but we want to know what framework you'll be using in advance, so mention this during your bid!!!!