I posted this project last week but have re-imagined how it can be accomplished and I believe it requires a different skillset which a much broader set of experts may posses.
Here is my problem:
TradingView is a web based charting program that allows you to set an alert when a condition is met in a stock or currency chart. For simplicity sake lets say Bitcoin.
Here's an example of my manual process:
1. If Bitcoin moves 2% in a 10 minute period, I get sent an alert then I open the chart, but won't enter a trade unless,
2. Volume has also moved 10% since the last bar, and
3. Bitcoin is above a moving average.
My trading method requires all of these conditions to be true at the same time before I even want to look at the chart let alone enter a trade. The main problem here is that TradingView does not allow (natively) for these alerts to be stacked, and thus, I receive dozens upon dozens of alerts every day, and can only act if all are true. Its a huge time drain to look at those three alerts one at a time, then either wait for the other 2 to become true, or walk away and miss it completely.
I need to cut down on all of these valid yet still unactionable, (or rather premature), alerts to be concentrated into one main alert to be fired when all these conditions are in a "true" state.
Each individual alert can be programmed to contain comments (see screenshot), and via the webhook system I have read about others being able to input specific syntax to send to a third party app for a variety of purposes. At first I thought I would need some sort of complex Python script to run locally, but I now realize that we could create a database which updates itself when an individual alert comes in with a "true" statement via webhook. Note: We would also be sending out "false" alerts when the condition no longer becomes true, e.g., Bitcoin moves above the moving average (true), but moves back below the moving average (false). This is important because 2 out of 3 conditions may be true, and before the third becomes true, the first could become false.
Therefore, I envision a table containing rows which are the alerts, (alert1, alert2, etc) with columns of each individual condition received via webhook, true=1, false=0. When all 1's are present I get an email.
1. Create an SQL database housing the true/false states of conditions.
2. Create a script that receives/recognizes/assigns the comments of the individual alerts to the correct row/column in the db.
3. Create cronjob that runs every 10 minutes checking for all columns to be "true"
4. Send email if all are true.
5. Must be duplicatable. I want to prove this out with one asset Bitcoin first with a minimum of 3 conditions, and if it works I will duplicate (hopefully myself so I don't have to bother you for the next 6 months). At the very least you'll have to show me how to duplicate and customize a few more myself, I have some experience with SQL.
6. If we prove it out with 3 conditions, I want to try a more complex set of conditions, up to 7 or 8.
***PLEASE DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU CAN ACTUALLY DO THIS, AUTOMATED BIDS/RESPONSES WILL BE IGNORED, PLEASE ACKNOWLEDGE IN PROPOSAL THAT YOU ARE NOT A BOT***
25 Freelnceři na tento projekt zveřejňují nabídky v průměru $568
Hi, sir Nice to meet you. Senior full-stack expert is ready for you. Can you share your details? I can start right now and I will deliver satisfactory results. For more details, hope to chat with you. Regards...