I need a simple desktop software that can be used for microfinance, debt management. The functionalities are:
- Debtor Profile Registeration: Groups can be created under which various profiles are registered.
Name, Email, Phone, Address, Referee, Amount Borrowed, Term of loan, interest rate, penalties *an option to add other fields.
- Another page for Monitoring of Loan balance for each debtor; this shows a spreadsheet of projected payments and and actual payments. In other words, the payments and interests that the client should normally make and the actual payments he/she made or defaulted with the interest and penalties calculated.
- As payments are made installmentally, it automatically updates balance.
- Interest rate calculations should be integrated in the profile of debtors, and penalties for months or years where debtor did not pay should automatically be updated based on fixed rates or percentages that would have been set in the profile. *this should also be adjustable in the Monitoring page.
- During Startup, The company using this particular installation is registered:
Name of Company, Address, Phone, Email *an option to create staff accounts to allow different users to login.
-The data in this desktop client should be linked to an excel database that automatically updates and stores in a secure file that can only be accessed by me, the data manager and service provider.
- The software license would be renewable in 6 months interval, so I will have a key generator that would allow me to unlock for the companies using this client.
finally, Profile/Group and total debt profile of each client/Group can be printed to microsoft word or a printer. The Group report can be sent as a spreadsheet to excel.