[login to view URL] is looking for an intelligent, ambitious web developer to join our team. [login to view URL] is a platform that helps companies easily integrate social responsibility into their culture through unique team events powered by local nonprofits. We’re a startup, so the right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, extreme passion for our mission, and of course, the desire to roll up your sleeves and make the impossible happen. Must be extremely passionate about building things from scratch, including platforms, teams, apps, and features.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to contribute their skills to making a positive impact in NYC and around the world. Working directly with management to develop this platform, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on the company’s direction and future.
Role and responsibilities
- Work with the product team to develop an MVP platform.
- Work with senior leadership to develop strategies for product design, functionality, release, and modular development.
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications, and architect solutions with high performance.
- Identify and analyze security risks, and adapt policies and procedures to mitigate them.
- Work in a Rapid Application Development lifecycle with high velocity and multiple sprints.
- Manage and maintain test driven development and continuous integration tools.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Excellent knowledge and work experience in designing and developing complex software applications.
- Highly experienced in popular server technology (Ruby on Rails, Heroku/AWS).
- Experienced in n-tier design, separating presentation layer, business logic layer and data access layer.
- Experienced with front end development with Coffeescript, HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Proven experience in building websites.
- Experience with pgSQL server is required.
- Experienced with Agile software engineering processes and methodologies.
- Must be a fast learner and self-starter. Be able to come up to speed on new applications and technology in a very short amount of time.
- Must be detail-oriented, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of self-motivation. Must be able to plan and execute work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once.
- Penchant for creativity and using code to express individual ideas.
Education and experience
- BS degree in computer science or systems engineering required; MS in CS preferred.
- At least 2 years of direct work experience on software development with Ruby on Rails or similar frameworks.
- Experience building software for online communities preferred.
- Experience building web application for large-scale customer audience.
Timeline & Commitment:
This is a full-time, 4-5 month freelance project with the opportunity to develop into a larger role. We offer a generous compensation package.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
27 freelanceů na tento projekt zveřejnilo nabídku v průměrné hodnotě $22/hod.
Hi there . I am senior Ruby on Rails developer who a lot of experience . As experience developer , I can provide good result to you . When you are free , Please get in touch . Best Regards. Heng.