Objective : Create a downloadable PNG (raster) or SVG (vector) file from the map data of OpenStreetMap. The appearance of the map should be similar to the attachments.
How it works: The program must be capable of taking 10 inputs, and generating a .png or .svg file from the OpenStreetMaps Api. Several opensource projects are available on github ([login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL], [login to view URL]) etc.
Inputs given are
1. Type of map = OpenStreetMap
2. Zoom = 1-22
3. Upper Border (Ex: 40.000000 North)
4. Lower Border (Ex: 39.000000 South)
5. Left Border (Ex: -78.000000 West)
6. Right Border (Ex: -77.000000 West)
7. Color Style : [login to view URL] (see this [login to view URL], however the look and feel should be similar to these attachments)
13 freelanceů na tento projekt zveřejnilo nabídku v průměrné hodnotě $43/hod.
Hi Sir, I have 12 years of experience in development. I have gone through the requirement and i want to discuss more in private message. Kind Regards Mohan
Hello! I'd like to deliver map printing app. I'm familiar with maps me code base, mapbox api and osm file format. I'll do the job fairly good. Please, give me a try!
Hello there I am interested in this job. I have experienced person to contact with following field. Kindly reply me soon so we can discuss more about this. Thanky you