A quick explanation of what is needed in this scholarly report/paper/essay :
- The writer must be able to go provide a detailed paper on bleeding from the upper and lower GI tract and the scoring systems, indices available to classify people coming in with bleeding:
For example - Modified Rockall risk stratification scoring system, Forrest Classification for the upper GI bleeding, The Glasgow Blatchford Bleeding Score, Algorithms for patients with acute upper GI bleeding and others (look up other available tools for intervention in a bleeding patient) that you find for Upper and Lower GI bleeding. Few pages about the usefulness of these scores in the clinical work.
- The writer must be well versed in gastroenterology (Medical Doctor)
- The essay must be original as it shall be scanned for any plagiarism before payment is made using TurnItIn
- References should be in "Vancouver Format" used by the New England Journal of Medicine.
- Minimum of 15 - 20 references
- Length should be between 7-8 pages (excluding references and images), the essay should have at least 6-7 pages of pure text in A4 format (font size 12, 2.0 line spacing).
-The completed document shall be added to an essay bank for students to use as a high scoring exemplary piece.