GoFinancer LLC seeks a motivated, self-starter to join our team as a Funding Consultant.
Founded in 2017, GoFinancer is an online platform that provides small businesses access to capital by connecting them to lenders nationwide.
The Funding Consultant will primarily close loans for potential customers that come in through the application queue. This position will be responsible for customer development, document gathering, potential explanations of product choices, and some administrative duties. The consultant is always expected to be professional, polite, and positive.
• Interface with small business owners to assess their financing requirements and recommend available financing solutions
• Gather documents and information to lead each prospective client from pre-qualification to closing
• Handle submissions through email and portals to potential lenders on behalf of each prospective client while ensuring all information is accurately sent per lender guidelines
• Follow up on incomplete applications and closed contracts. Including calling and emailing borrower over a certain period of time and reporting back
• Demonstrate an ability to simultaneously 'close the deal' while satisfying customer expectations
• All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
• Sales or customer service experience in banking, financial sales, equipment leasing, factoring, merchant cash advance or mortgage sales
• Demonstrated ability for problem-solving and determining viable solutions for customers
• Have an innate ability to build rapport and develop trust quickly with business owners
• Proven communication, diplomacy and relationship building skills
• Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Ability to multitask between email, phone, and computer
• Loan processing or other document processing is a plus
• Strong work ethic and integrity