Portuguese to English Translation

We would like to hire several native Portuguese to English linguists to assist with the translation of a 25,000-word project. All applicants must be native speakers of English and must possess a strong command of Portuguese. Applicants must also possess verifiable proof of translation expertise in the language pair. Since it is a large project, 25% milestones will be created initially and the remaining milestones for 75% will be created 14 days upon delivery of the project. If interested, please submit your daily capacity and your absolute best rate per word.

Dovednosti: Angličtina (US), Portugalština, Překlady

Zobrazit více: translation rate per, translation per word rate, rate translation portuguese, rate for word translation, portuguese to english translation hire, translation english portuguese rates, translation english portuguese craiglist, translation english portuguese brazil, work translation english portuguese, technical translation english portuguese freelance, translation english portuguese engineering rate word, translation english portuguese jobs, looking translation english portuguese, translation english portuguese freelancer

O zaměstnavateli:
( 338 recenzí ) Cd. Juarez, Mexico

Identifikační číslo projektu: #10035007

Uděleno uživateli:

$10 USD za 3 dní
(3 recenzí)