The goal of the project is to create a video of a virtual music concert of the students of the music school. The video should be assembled from the following available pieces:
1. Video clips of the individual students performances. The clips could be on Youtube or on some sharing platform ( Google Drive, DropBox, etc )
2. Optional videos of the narator of the concert.
3. Ordered list of the students’ names, pieces they perform and links to their video clips.
4. Ordered program of the concert which may include narator clips.
What needs to be done:
1. Create a title page for each performance in the concert ( performer, what they play ). Background for the title pages will be provided. Also the opening title page with the standard text.
2. Check each individual clip and trim beginning and end if necessarily. Adjust the gain if necesarilly ( usualy at the beginning where they talk ).
3. Merge all the clips into a single video with smooth transitions between all the clips.
First Project. For this project all title images have been already created. So, there are about 20 clips ranging from 10 sec to 8 min that need to be merged. Total length is about 52 min. Gain adjustment needs to be done for about 3 clips for about 10 seconds at the beginning of each clip. We need an estimate of time and cost.
If this project is successful, we will have around 10-12 more concerts to work on.