Development of a Visual Basic program
Need a Visual Basic program with a graphical user interface to:
1. Allow a user to select and enter list of directories. The directories are entered either manually by the user or by selecting from directory tree.
2. Scan through the specified directories to identify files, which have been newly created since the last scan.
3. Report and save the identified files and file attributes to the user:
a. through a GUI (only to display the file information in text),
b. by email to the user,
c. logging to a file, and
d. posting the results to a web server using http.
4. Load and save all settings and configurations into a local .txt file.
5. Able to handle Chinese/Japanese/Korean filenames.
The compiled VB program should be a single .exe file that can be executed in XP, Vista and Windows 7.
All copyrights and IP of the VB program will belong to the Employer.
More information can be provided if necessary.