Development of a product configurator site for Lanyards. The focus should be on UX/Usability, we aim for a simple product first with the option to extend functionality later on. Design should follow Wireframes, that can be provided.
1. Site designed to intelligently and impressively show the business and presentation based on wireframes provided by client, and product configurator designed in a very user-friendly way.
Website built with customized WordPress theme and plugins
2. Website made for easy updating of content and article posting
3. Site made Responsive to work fluidly and customized for all device sizes: desktop, tablet and mobile.
4. Website Analytics - Comprehensive analytics integrated from Google or another provider if desired.
5. SEO - Site is coded with SEO in mind including implementation of Yoast Plugin
6. Hosting - Freelancer will support hosting and upload of the site.
7. Project includes maintanance for the first 4 weeks for site stablity and bug fixing
# Intro and "Call to Action" >> Generator / Preconfigured Lanyards
# Overview over Varieties
# OVW order process:
# References with Link to Inspirations page
# Down arrow to switch between first fold (Intro) and second fold (Product Overview) and third fold(process / references)
# Zopim Integration
# Floater with "up" Icon, Direct Contact
# Step-by-Step guiding of customers
# Logo upload
# iframes to reveal more details
++ Magnification for pictures of varieties
++ Detailed Description for different varieties
# Full Pantone Palette for color selection with click selection (iFrame no new page)
# Select a choice -> click "next" to get into next step
# Overview Pane on the right side
++ Amount can be adjusted continuously with slider or by typing in
++ Price gets updated dynamically
++ Start Over button (with warning!)
++ Choice between express and regular shipping in OVW Pane
++ Choice between "safe quotation as pdf" / "order directly"
++ Price is shown as total & per piece
# Order Summary Opens in iFrame, where all order details can be entered
++ Graphic & Numercial Order Summary View
++ final delivery date gets displayed
# No Shopping Cart, orders gets sent to us as an Email directly
# No Payment Management / Order Tracking initially necessary
# No customer login necessary
# BUT the basis for those features should be laid out, so that we can integrate them easily later.
# Blog for SEO purposes (maybe hidden in the beginning)
# Site in German first, but should support multi language
# Addition of more product varieties possible (eg. Add a new width for lanyard)
# Addition of pictures of Products / Inspirations
# Simple Editing of Product descriptions, etc.
# Blog Entry Management
We will provide:
1. Site Architecture - Instructions for the required sections, products and pages.
2. All content for the entire site, including information, images, and photography, sooner the better in the process for the best result so contractor can design with the content in mind.
3. Development stage is defined as after mockups have been approved and the website is being built with code. At this point major design changes are not allowed after the design has been approved, only minor design changes are allowed.