We are a farm that wants to create a member subscription where people can choose from a variety of meats every month based on which shares program they are paying for.
People choose a type of shares program and purchase that subscription.
Then, every month they choose which meats they want and then we fulfill the order.
We need a system in the cloud to handle our order database and management
The basic premise is that in the next 2 weeks we will have a website that has the following:
1) Listing of different share programs.
2) Ability to purchase a subscription to a shares program.
3) Member area where they can see their subscriptions and edit that month's order.
We will use either Shoppify or Wordpress(WooCommerce) or another suggestion to function as the back-end order management software which will do following:
1) House current orders.
2) Automatically keep track of inventory count according to the starting value minus orders made.
3) Automatically send updates to buyers about subscription and order information.
Again these are the fundamental parts of the website. There is a whole lot more in design and development, but if we can aim towards these objectives, the other things will follow.
We will need an app where members can make mobile updates to that month's orders
We will need training in how to receive and manage orders from the website.
We will also need videos and instructions for new users how to use the website