Cart totals Section
- Total: add red subtotal cost (not visible by users with customer role)
Your order Section - Remove Subtotal, Shipping & Tax
* Billing details Section
- Autofill with provided $_GET variables to /cart/. In other words, I will be creating a page that will link to the Cart page with $_GET variables in the URL.
- Exception: If $_GET variables do not exist leave fields blank (no auto-fill).
- $_GET Variables tp be sent:
- trackingID (to be passed to Order Received Page)
Order Received Page
- I need you to create & implement a custom Order Received page used by all products/transactions similar to the default that has the following $_GET variables in the URL already (in addition to “key” which already exits. )
- trackingID (provided via $_GET earlier)
- woocommerce order id
- SKU of products (separated by hyphen)
- Quantities in same order (separated by hyphen)
- total price of transaction
- total cost of transaction
- If $_GET variables did not exist (i.e. no trackingID, then set trackingID=0.
Link to default order received page (must be logged in):
[login to view URL]
37 freelanceů na tento projekt zveřejnilo nabídku v průměrné hodnotě $495
Hello, Could you send me the credentials to access the order received page? I would like to take a look and start the customization matching your requirements. Thanks and regards, Ha Nguyen
Hello. I have rich experience in Wordpress/Woocommerce for 8 years. I can customize your Cart page as you want. Please contact me and discuss in detail. Thanks.